JOHN'S LIFE SPACE DISCLAIMER:

"John's Life Space" features a variety of content to many audiences. The majority of content is meant to suit an audience 13 years of age and older. Some material offered in this blog may not be suitable for all audiences and may include some topics too sensitive or discomforting to discuss. All advice offered in this blog is not meant to replace or substitute practical help. If you require counseling or want more professional help, please consult your healthcare provider, a psychologist, or any other qualified individual.

Friday, January 18, 2019

You Are Loved

John B. Marine | January 18, 2019 | | | |
I recently celebrated my birthday on January 15 of this year, and this gave me some time to reflect. While I am pleased to celebrate another year of existence, I am more pleased gaining so many birthday wishes from others across social media. A time like a birthday, an anniversary, or even death in family and/or friends can make you wonder if people really do care about you. A fallacy of social media is that you seem to not like people as much if they don't immediately respond to you in the event of anything mentioned here. Fact is, not everyone uses social media religiously. So if you fall into this situation, think otherwise.

Through Facebook, I received over 70 posts to my timeline on my birthday. I usually have averaged 50-70 posts when it was my birthday. I even got a handful of birthday wishes through Twitter and Instagram. People didn't have to wish me a happy birthday or care that I have a birthday, but they offered their birthday wishes to me out of the goodness of others' hearts. They realize something like a birthday is a joyous and happy occasion. It means you have lasted long enough and have enjoyed being able to live and make yourself worthy to others. I was so pleased people worldwide took time out of their day to wish me a happy birthday. They were not required to, but they did.

Then there was a time when I discussed being away from online in 2017 when I was hospitalized for surgery for an infection. I was pleasantly surprised at the outpouring of support from others. Even people who didn't normally see my posts or comment on Facebook were offering their support. I have meant something to people so much that my presence is significant. If I passed away, it would feel like a huge void and huge hole would be in our world in replacing me.

Usually, I am told not to share some of my best and worst time since the only person who cares about these things is myself. However, there is a reason why I post things about my life. The big reason is to release my problems instead of bottle them in. Also, I am hoping my issues and advice can help others who may be in a similar situation.


What to Take Away From This Post.

If you have made a difference in others' lives and if you have meant some sort of importance in others' lives, you will gain the love and respect from other people. People love you even if you don't love yourself. You may need to find new people to befriend you if you feel the ones you are with don't trust or love you enough. Also, you don't ask for people to get into your life, but you appreciate that the ones who are in your life offer you their love and support. People who are sincere and honest will be the ones who offer their loving adoration and support even if they don't know you personally. It is always nice to know people care about you and worry about you.

I create stories like these and provide insight like this to help people feel better about themselves and others. I feel if we do not like ourselves much or feel loved by others, we don't love ourselves much. This leads to lower self-esteem, self-destruction, and at the worst- suicide (or at least suicidal thoughts). So we need to remind ourselves and recognize there are good people in this world and that there are people who do care about us. Even those who care even one iota about you are people you can appreciate and admire. We need things in our lives to remind us that people do care and that life can be enjoyable. Having people who care is one way to prove that point.

Most of all... I am posting this to say that you don't ask for people to offer you their kindness. However, in light of certain situations, it is always nice to know people care, even if remotely. So be thankful for the ones who stick with you and love you. People come and go, but love never dies or fails.


Long story short...

You are loved, and people DO care.





I offer depressing thoughts followed by offering positive, powerful words to help you feel better. That is what I do with posts like these. So I hope you get to Follow my blog(s) if you enjoy my work. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 John's Life Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger