JOHN'S LIFE SPACE DISCLAIMER:

"John's Life Space" features a variety of content to many audiences. The majority of content is meant to suit an audience 13 years of age and older. Some material offered in this blog may not be suitable for all audiences and may include some topics too sensitive or discomforting to discuss. All advice offered in this blog is not meant to replace or substitute practical help. If you require counseling or want more professional help, please consult your healthcare provider, a psychologist, or any other qualified individual.

Monday, January 21, 2019

Music Your Life Can Relate To

John B. Marine | January 21, 2019 | | |
Music sometimes is something you can relate to. From love to breakups to motivation, music can define our lives and put everyday emotions into song. Music isn't just music to people- they can provide life snapshots. Especially those who provide amazing and real music can define even the best and worst life moments into song. So can you relate to life with music? Absolutely!

This is a different kind of post in the realm of life issues and relating to life. I hope you enjoy it!






Music Your Life Can Relate To


If you listen to a lot of music, you know there are all kinds of songs about all kinds of things. Or at least, those that have lyrics to them. Any song that can offer any kind of connection to your life is a song you can certainly appreciate. Same applies to music that provides a snapshot of the world we live in at present. Sometimes if offered, music can provide advice to help people deal with any number of issues. Nasty as it sounds, even raunchy songs of things like aggressive sex or intense drug and alcohol usage are things in music we can relate to.


My Personal Music Connection.

There is one song I've loved and believed in its meaning. Here it is:


^ Stevie Wonder I Just Called To Say I Love You

This is "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder. I must say that I believe in this song for two reasons. One reason is because I don't believe in having any specific occasion or reason to express love or respect. Like, I don't believe in Mother's Day, Father's Day, or Valentine's Day. Why one day out of the year to share love for someone? The other reason why I love this song is because I sometimes often simply say hello to people on social media whom I haven't talked to in a while or anything. Most people assume I say hello because I have some awful secret to share or something. I really wish people stop thinking I'm trying to un-friend them because I say something like, "I am pleased to be your friend!"

Either way, this is a song I strongly relate to and is a reflection of one part of my personality.


Can You Relate to Music?

A lot of people have wrote songs based on actual experiences in their lives. Some others demonstrate extreme cases and wild stores. A lot of music can consist of moments you can actually relate to. Such songs can be great because you actually feel connected to music instead of just listening to something that sounds good. Some other songs just sound a certain way that offer a certain tone that can you can relate to in life.


What to Take Away From This Post.

Something you can learn is that it is very okay to be drawn to music and the messages provided in songs. That is why a lot of songs from the 1990s and such are so revered and loved. Most people will argue that music today mostly is... just music. Just going for money. No character or personality to the music. And usually, the ones who do sing from the heart and write songs from the heart aren't as received as lot or mainstream music types. So keep listening to and enjoying music!





I hope you found this blog post interesting. Here is a discussion question for you in case you want to make this post active and lively:

What song(s) can you relate to? How do those songs relate to moments in your life or someone else's?

I hope you enjoyed this blog post along with my others. Subscribe/Follow if you love my work and if you haven't done so. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 John's Life Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger