JOHN'S LIFE SPACE DISCLAIMER:

"John's Life Space" features a variety of content to many audiences. The majority of content is meant to suit an audience 13 years of age and older. Some material offered in this blog may not be suitable for all audiences and may include some topics too sensitive or discomforting to discuss. All advice offered in this blog is not meant to replace or substitute practical help. If you require counseling or want more professional help, please consult your healthcare provider, a psychologist, or any other qualified individual.

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Happy Birthday, John's Life Space!

John B. Marine | November 08, 2018 |
"John's Life Space" is one year old today! This is my life-issues blog where I try to offer advice to any number of different life topics. This blog was dedicated to my late grandmother as I created it. As with all of my content, I am hoping my life issues blog can help provide some positive energy and hope to people who want support. I do what I can to try to offer some calming words and unique advice to any number of different life issues. I want to thank everyone who found my blog on life issues and hope that it has meant something to at least someone.


Future Plans for "John's Life Space."

I am considering offering more topics for John's Life Space. Mostly, I want to perhaps offer health and fitness insights as well as financial-related issues. The focus still regards life issues. That will NOT change with this blog. One thing I have been pleased about is gaining some attention from a number of entities. Most notably was BetterHelp. I hope I can work with more people to try to offer an online place for people to gain insight and help for a number of issues.

There are too many places where there is negative energy and a lack of help for people who really need it. I want to change that starting with my life issues blog here. I am just getting started with content here. Stay with me to hopefully go on a bigger and better journey towards offering something positive online for once!





I am pleased to celebrate the birthday of this blog with all of you. Stay tuned- I hope to add more topics in the future. Be sure to contact me if you have any ideas for future topics for "John's Life Space" or any of my other blogs. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 John's Life Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger