JOHN'S LIFE SPACE DISCLAIMER:

"John's Life Space" features a variety of content to many audiences. The majority of content is meant to suit an audience 13 years of age and older. Some material offered in this blog may not be suitable for all audiences and may include some topics too sensitive or discomforting to discuss. All advice offered in this blog is not meant to replace or substitute practical help. If you require counseling or want more professional help, please consult your healthcare provider, a psychologist, or any other qualified individual.

Monday, November 14, 2022

Rock Bottom

John B. Marine | November 14, 2022 |
If you feel like a hopeless and worthless failure, you are told to have hit "rock bottom." Being in rock bottom means you have hit one of the lowest points of your life, and it can be tough to get back to a happier place. I will use this blog post to talk about experiencing rock bottom and how you can get out of it.






Rock Bottom


When you feel buried in failure and disappointment, you feel further into the earth. The deeper you go, the more likely you may start feeling and seeing the rocks below. Rock bottom is basically that feeling. In my own life, I felt I have experienced feeling buried into the earth from constant and consistent disappointment. Some people just feel like all they are good for is nothing. Some people may even experience things like panic attacks or anxiety attacks when at rock bottom. In extreme cases, people who hit rock bottom may be violent- to the point of wanting to injure someone, or even kill someone... even oneself.

No one should ever have to feel like they have hit rock bottom. Unfortunately, there will be a time or times where you've hit your lowest point and are struggling trying to get your footing back. The first thing I would think about is to take account of what is actually bringing you down. For when I felt like I was at rock bottom, it was the feeling of being seen and treated as a failure by someone whom I try to get in one's good graces. Consider other factors as to why you feel you hit rock bottom. Try to find solutions to whatever issues you are experiencing. Finally, try to get the help you need or maybe execute better with your life.

You can hit rock bottom, but you don't have to remain at rock level of your life. Everyone deserves to live their best life and make the most of what opportunities are offered. Whether or not you believe in spiritual guidance, prayer also helps you to feel more confident. Just do whatever you can to get out of rock bottom status. Most of all..

Good luck!







I have to bring up these topics because life happens. As depressing as these topics are, I feel we need to do a lot more to help make life better for others. So I hope you can appreciate my efforts to discuss depressing topics and try to offer solutions or guidance. If you enjoy my work, please Subscribe/Follow my blog(s) in any capacity if you love my work and want to support me any way you can. Share my blog post(s) with others if you enjoy my work. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Visit my JohnMarineDesigns Weebly site, subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin! Let's connect:
Contact Me via E-Mail Contact Me via Discord

(donations are voluntary)
Visit and Subscribe to My Blogs...
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube
Pinterest LinkedIn (professionals only) TikTok Discord
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns JMDesigns on Payhip John on Envato
Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp
Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 John's Life Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger