JOHN'S LIFE SPACE DISCLAIMER:

"John's Life Space" features a variety of content to many audiences. The majority of content is meant to suit an audience 13 years of age and older. Some material offered in this blog may not be suitable for all audiences and may include some topics too sensitive or discomforting to discuss. All advice offered in this blog is not meant to replace or substitute practical help. If you require counseling or want more professional help, please consult your healthcare provider, a psychologist, or any other qualified individual.

Friday, September 27, 2019

Helpful Resources Salute

John B. Marine | September 27, 2019 |
Thank you for making my "Helpful Resources" so popular! I felt the need to try to provide online resources to better help others online besides my own blog posts on "John's Life Space." So I set up the Helpful Resources to make this vision happen. For this blog post, I felt the need to explain the Helpful Resources I show on John's Life Space. So allow me to do just that.






Helpful Resources


Let me explain what got me into creating these helpful resources.


Creating the Concept of Helpful Resources.

I was always under the impression that people often use the Internet mostly for procuring material illegally, the garden variety of memes and trolling, and lewd adult material. I get so disgusted and jaded that people use cyberspace as a means of continually depressing others with such content. Rather than add to the usual tomfoolery, I decided to do something about it by offering material people can actually use.

Even in the opening for my Helpful Resources page, "there is already enough negative and hurtful online media; why not some helpful online media for a change?" I felt I needed to offer various resources for people who may be hurting or need some help in their lives. So I developed a series of finding material based on various life issues. I want people to be able to find various resources to help them out with whatever life issues people face.

As much as we use cyberspace for entertainment consumption, we can equally use that same cyberspace to help live better lives. So I make sure to find as many different resources as possible to help this cause. I sometimes get e-Mail inquiries about certain resources people have put together and want to be featured in my Helpful Resources page. This means people find my page so useful that they want to offer their own relevant material to others. I often am commended for bring up issues of cyberbullying and providing material to help keep individuals safe online. In fact, most people whom have suggested I add extra resources mostly enjoyed my blog post on "John's Blog Space" regarding cyberbullying. The last person to suggest a resource on something other than cyberbullying or online security wanted me to include a resource for LGBT youth in school/college.

Sometimes, people tell me to remove certain resources simply because they don't exist or that links are broken. That's cool too. I often post how accurate everything is as of a certain date. So it is possible that a once-available resource may no longer exist or may go under a newer URL. Be sure to check the line regarding how accurate the links are in my Helpful Resources page. I update that page regularly to ensure all or most material posted on that Helpful Resources page is accurate.


The Overall Goal of Helpful Resources.

I link to these resources because I want people to find help with whatever life issues they are facing. I am sick of seeing and experiencing constant depression or always being disgusted with mostly negative material. I want to be part of a solution; not the problem. So you are certainly thankful I have made my own contribution to this cause.


Offering Thanks.

Thank you for your support! I am glad I am able to provide material that will surely be of help to others who may be facing any number of issues in life. I am also pleased others believe in my own work that they want their resources to be featured among the many I've tried to find to help out other people.


But Don't Forget...

...I run a pretty nice blog regarding help for life issues! You're reading that blog right now! "John's Life Space" is all about trying to offer help to people regarding a handful of various life issues. I even sort of diversified the various issues I discuss. As an example, I introduced some elements such as financial health, health and exercise, and things like that. Not many people visit most blogs devoted to things like life issues. Really, I care more about helping others than trying to make certain blogs as beasts of SEO and ROI and other material of that nature. If I didn't care about trying to offer some sort of positive material for people to use, I wouldn't go to such lengths to provide such advice. So be sure to use my material to help make your own life better.


One More Time...

Just want to say one last time:

Thank you very much!

I am glad people like you find my work and effort worth it. It is always a joy knowing I am changing the world for the better, or at least making small strides towards making life better. Life is never easy or fair. We can only do so much to be and feel happy. All I can do is help those who may need certain guidance.

If you want a handful of resources I've found for various life issues, please visit my Helpful Resources page here: Helpful Resources (John's Life Space).





"John's Life Space" may be devoid of incredible popularity, but I am glad people have found some use for this blog. I want my Helpful Resources as well as my regular blog posts to be of some help to everyone who visits. So thank you for making my Helpful Resources page popular and useful. Now if only more people can get engaged in my regular blog posts on "John's Life Space." Other than that, thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 John's Life Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger