JOHN'S LIFE SPACE DISCLAIMER:

"John's Life Space" features a variety of content to many audiences. The majority of content is meant to suit an audience 13 years of age and older. Some material offered in this blog may not be suitable for all audiences and may include some topics too sensitive or discomforting to discuss. All advice offered in this blog is not meant to replace or substitute practical help. If you require counseling or want more professional help, please consult your healthcare provider, a psychologist, or any other qualified individual.

Monday, January 15, 2018

Birthdays

John B. Marine | January 15, 2018 | | |
January 15 is my birthday. So for this blog post, I want to talk about birthdays. One thing that is always great is to look back on how long you've lived so far. You may surprise yourself over this. When it comes to birthdays, the first thing that crosses my mind is wondering just what all I have been through. It is as if to say I am not supposed to live as long as I have. However, we all try to live for as long as we can while going through many aspects of our lives. We go through everything from being in decent health to facing things like being sick (or maybe even injured). We go through pain physically and emotionally. All the while, living life as best as we can. To celebrate an occasion like a birthday simply brings joy to all of us. Knowing we've lived so long and to have such opportunities to make the most of each day is worthy of celebration. Because of this, having a birthday and celebrating it brings us great joy.

Only thing more special than celebrating a birthday is having others wish you a happy birthday. It is a wonderful feeling when people take time out of their day and acknowledge your birthday and offer you birthday wishes. People don't have to do this or feel they are required to do so. However, it is a great feeling knowing people care this much. That, to me, is a much better feeling than celebrating a birthday. It is even better knowing you are loved and respected among a vast audience who wishes you a happy birthday. That's why on Facebook, I get so many birthday wishes from my friends. I don't care who offers birthday wishes or who is first to wish me a happy birthday- I am just thankful people think about me and offer their kindest words on such a special day and a special occasion. Even people who usually don't communicate with me online wished me a happy birthday. It is absolutely sweet knowing such people care so much. And once again- people DO care.

If you are reading this and have your own birthday you are celebrating, let me say...

Happy Birthday
^ from: (YouTube) - Happy birthday to you!

:)





Well, let me know what you think:

How do you feel about birthdays?

Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 John's Life Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger