JOHN'S LIFE SPACE DISCLAIMER:

"John's Life Space" features a variety of content to many audiences. The majority of content is meant to suit an audience 13 years of age and older. Some material offered in this blog may not be suitable for all audiences and may include some topics too sensitive or discomforting to discuss. All advice offered in this blog is not meant to replace or substitute practical help. If you require counseling or want more professional help, please consult your healthcare provider, a psychologist, or any other qualified individual.

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Boredom

John B. Marine | December 10, 2017 | | | |
Being bored is pretty normal. What happens, though, when you are trying NOT to be bored? Battling boredom can be simple or complicated. Whatever makes you bored can play how you fight out of it. If there is anything that can be done to help you feel motivated and excited again, you'll surely do whatever you can to make it happen. I'm glad you've taken time out of your day to visit "John's Life Space." Let me make it worth your while with this post.






Boredom


boredom
^ from: historytech.wordpress.com - Boooooring... Being bored can be unhealthy. So finding ways to battle boredom can help you feel better when life lacks excitement or intrigue.

What happens when you get bored? When you are bored, you simply just live in times where you have no reason to be happy or entertained. Looking at boring things or having boring experiences means you simply aren't enjoying life. While you are not sad or depressed, you are not very entertained either. What most people do (especially on social media) is simply post anything they want just to draw a reaction or make a release. While I don't condone posting anything completely random, if it helps you to battle boredom, go for it.

Boredom can stem from a number of sources. I felt overly bored and disappointed in 2016 during Christmas time because my family had a Christmas party. Keep in mind that this Christmas party was NOT on Christmas proper. During this time, I was basically told in the sense that I already know what I got for Christmas, so there was not much need to feel festive or surprised. It was one of the most boring Christmas times I can remember. The whole thing seemed boring as I felt disappointed. I admit I don't have true Christmas spirit- caring about things other than gifts, but I at least see Christmas as a joyous time of year. Even my old self should be able to have the same Christmas fun even in my youth.

So what is the takeaway from my previous paragraph? If you let certain things bore you, they will drive you up the wall and make you feel unable to enjoy life. Boredom can lead to depression if things fester. What you want to do is look for things to give you happiness and keep you entertained. It can be ANYTHING- even if it is something that isn't wholesome. The most important thing to do when battling boredom is to find things that make you happy and keep you entertained. Play for favorite video/computer games for a good while. Read your favorite book or magazine. Exercise. Anything that makes you happy is what you should be doing to battle boredom. Even at times, what you do to battle boredom still may not be enough. Just keep trying to come up with things to help save yourself from being bored. The more you feel entertained and engaged, the better you will feel about yourself and living. If you still feel bored after doing and thinking entertaining things, you may simply need to find some other activity or try harder not to get bored so easily.

Maybe this will help you out if you're dealing with boredom.





That's all from me. If you want to follow my material through Bloglovin', I would love for you to follow here:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

If you are reading my blog and want to suggest any topics that may benefit my readers, feel free to contact me. See you around! Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 John's Life Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger